Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog 9

From: Life with my dad


Swinging on Sal. 2010
This photo speaks both of the playfulness of being a young boy as well as the life that Asher lives at home with his father. I chose this photo because it speaks to the environment that Asher lives in, his creative and adventurous life. Sal, who even has a face, is the name that he and his father gave to the tree he is swinging on.

"Hurricane" Band Practice. 2010

Both Travis and Asher are talented musicians, they spend a fair amount of their private time working on writing and performing songs. Asher, the self proclaimed writer, performs, writes songs and lyrics, and titles the work. I chose this photo as a portrait of Asher.

Travis and Asher. 2010

Travis and Asher together. I chose this photo because I feel this is how I see them when I am with them, the loving and idolized father with his young and brilliant son who thinks the world of his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment